What am I really thankful for this year?
1. For my healthy, little baby girl and how we got to see 4 generations together this year.
.2. For being invited with open arms into a wonderful family.
3. For my dad’s happiness.
4. For my brother, who is the BEST uncle in the world, (yup, after a half hour of screaming, he walks in and Mila smiles)!
5. For my cousin, Kim; there’s so, so many thanks to list.
6. For the absolutely beautiful, loving, kind and compassionate people in my life.
7. For living almost 3 years without busting a single XBox item…or putting my husband up for sale on Craig’s List.
8. For my best friend I am proud to call my husband…and my baby daddy. 🙂 He makes me laugh every day.
9. For a steady, challenging, satisfying j-o-b. And friendly co-workers and clients.
10. For my close-knit little family – especially those watching over us – and for my mom’s patience and my grandmother’s sarcasm.
And lastly, I am thankful for the person I have become and the mother I look forward to being.